An open-air photo exhibition entitled "Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe in Hungary" opens on 19 August in the Szentendre Skanzen.
Nine of the forty priority European routes involve Hungary:
- St Martin's Way
- St. Martin's Route of the Historic Spa Towns
- Historic Tours Route
- The Route of the Roman Emperors and the Danube Wines
- The European Industrial Heritage Route
- The Reformation Route
- The Iron Curtain Route
- The Cyril and Methodius route
- The Iron Age Danube Route
The exhibition, open until 14 November, was opened by Péter Fekete, State Secretary for Culture.